My Top 5 Favorite ETSY Shops. <3
Ok. This post will be more for the ladies. Sorry, fellas. However, if you want to make your lady squeal….take note!
(In no particular order.)
- ThisGirlGabbie This shop has THE cutest handmade crochet dolls. She does custom orders, and is super awesome to do business with! She had done one custom doll for me, and is working on a couple more ideas for Christmas. Highly recommend!
- NIARMENA This shop offers all types of cross stitched goodies. From make-up bags to totes to pillow. I have one of her bags, and I get compliments all the time. Again…super friendly. This shop is in Istanbul, so allow extra shipping time. Worth the wait.
- SewingSunflowers Well Duh! I bought TWO of the cutest “scrap maps” from Jenna. She makes every map by hand. I couldn’t even imagine. I love, love, love my map. She does custom orders and will do whatever colors you would like. Two thumbs way up!
- jensyarnworks This shop has everything you would need, that is made out of yarn. Coffee cup cozies, beanies, afghans, and animals. I have two of her animals. Once again…super nice to work with, and super fast shipping.
- DimeStoreVintage This place has wood letters, wall letters, book letters, and much more. I got the “M” while on vacation. I ordered the “N” and “K” from this shop. I can’t even get over the letters. I love them to pieces!
Some people would say I have a shopping addiction. I just like retail therapy…a lot. Do you have a favorite Etsy shop? If so, what one is it?