Everyone has nickname for their vehicles. We’ve had a few……nicknames, and a few vehicles. Let’s go down memory lane. Also know as…”since Facebook.” 😉
1. Blu Lightening
2. Rollin’ Thunder
3. Purple PT Cruiser. (I know it’s a HHR, but Meagan HATES when I call it the PT Cruiser.) Complete with ghost flames.
4. Flame Thrower
6. The Shaggin’ Wagon! (Because of the shag carpet..of course!)
7. I actually got a Doctor’s prescription for this car. He wrote the prescription for a Chrysler Sebring convertible, however…we had to go with the “generic” brand. Couldn’t find a Chrysler in our town. Damn the luck!
8. Shark Bait. The Durango was by far one of the funniest cars, not to mention it had live TV in it. Pay no attention to the P.O.S. parked next to us. Blah! 😉
9. The Pumpkin
Chris has told me many times..”you can’t get this Jeep stuck….ever!” He didn’t say you can’t brake any parts on it. For the record…HE broke it. Just sayin’.
10. The TERMINATOR
11. Orange Crush
12. The Purple People Eater
13. On the left, we have The Beat Up Banana Boat. On the right we have Little “E”
14. Ma Clampett. Yes, we really did drive across town like this. Yes, we got a few honks along the way. So? Don’t judge. 🙂
Just for fun!
16. This is my Father-In-Laws pick up. He was nice enough to let us take Meagan’s senior picture in it. Photo credit: shutterfreek
17. The A.B.Calder Special
18. My Dream Car. Actually, I think it’s the only one that could fit my gaggle of kids in it.
19. PaPa’s Trucks
20. The Twin Steer
That’s a rap! What was your favorite car as a kid? Fast cars or cruisers? Chime in!!