Has anyone ever played this game? It’s easy and fun to play, and because I have a house full of punk kids under the age of 25, I’m going to make them each give me a “Would You Rather” question. The ones over 25 are not here. I made them play from a distance. I’m going to go ahead and answer these questions. You’re welcome!
1. Would you rather listen to the neighborhood dogs bark all night or listen to your neighbors argue and yell outside your door? -Chris
I’m pretty sure I would rather listen to the neighbors argue. Chances are there will be some good scuttlebutt come from it. Besides, NOTHING is more annoying that barking dogs….nothing! (P.S. I miss your freaking face!)
2. Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and good looking? -Ben
This is a tuff one! I’ve changed my answer four times now. I think I will go with poor and good looking. Look at all the rich ugly people out there such as Michael Jackson, Lyle Lovett, and Steven Tyler. They all seem (ed) very lonely. Now let’s take a peek at the poor and good looking people such as Mike Vick, Nicolas Cage, and Toni Braxton. Broke as broke, but they….actually…. they would both suck. Ben, you win for toughest to answer.
3. Would you rather be able to run 100 miles an hour or fly 10 miles an hour? -Bree
This one is easy! Anything with the word “run” automatically gets disqualified. I hate to run. I will not run. I will die if I run. In addition, if the Zombies can run I’m in deep trouble! Also, Zombies can’t fly. It’s a win/win!
4. Would you rather have two noses and one ear or walk on all fours instead of just two? -Josh 23
I would much rather have two noses and one ear. Nights like tonight, I would just cut the other ear off, so I didn’t have to listen to all the youngsters drama. I may even do a self portrait after cutting my ear off. Smelling is good..right?
5. Would you rather have two hands with ten pinkies or two hands with ten thumbs? -Wes 22
Wes. Wes. Wes. I would rather have thumbs. Hitchhiking is on my “Bucket List,” I wouldn’t be able to do that with just pinkies. I don’t think it would be the same.
6. Would you rather drive a Ford or a Chevrolet? -Raffin 22
FORD! Sorry, Raff!
7. Would you rather learn every language in the world or every learn to play every instrument? -Jos 21
I would rather have a chicken peck my eyes out…slowly? I would not want to LEARN either, but if I was magically blessed with one, I would take the languages any day!
8. Would you rather be a felon or kicked out of the Army?
I would rather be the girl who works her butt of for what she wants. I would love a person who was either or both, but lets face it…there is no way I could even attempt to make it through Basic Training, so I guess that leaves me a felon. I would just tell them…they have the wrong person. Seem legit!
9. Would you rather the white Power Ranger win a fight or the green Power Ranger win a fight? -Kyler 17
Honestly, I never watched Power Rangers so I’m just going to have to pick my favorite color out of white and green. I pick white. 🙂
10. Would you rather name five fruits or five vegetables while getting hit on the forehead? -Elle 10
Name five fruits, name five fruits, name five fruits, name five fruits. If you really want to confuse them, make them name cold cereals. HAHA!
11. Would you rather have a unicorn poop rainbows or butterflies? -Chloe 4 (She really said that!)
Oh, Chloe! You are one silly girl! I would want them to poop rainbows. I think it would just be magical! LYG!
12. Would you rather have apple juice or orange juice? -Zoë 2
Apple! Where does hot apple cider come from? 😉
13. lksg eotijaslgk ;otkjra jfi a;iertjja;gk agoijrn? -Alli Bear 15 weeks
I would rather go by whatever you like better. Grammy or Glamma, either way, you’re my Alli Bear!
What are some of your favorite games? What do you do when you are traveling with small children? I’m excited to hear your answers! Carry on.